WHAS-11’s Joe Arnold reports on the emerging use of anaerobic biodigesters to harvest energy from food, including several existing projects in the Louisville area. View the WHAS-11 report.
- Press Release: Biogas Industry Applauds Agriculture Environmental Stewardship Act
- Kentucky State University, Simmons College agree to share $1.5 million campus as part of biodigester project
- West Louisville Community Benefits
- STAR Energy pledges 85% of organic waste to come from local sources
- Star BioEnergy Reaffirms Commitment to Locate in Louisville