Citing the need for greater understanding of green-energy-producing biodigesters in Louisville, Mayor Greg Fischer announced that an Indiana company will spend the next two months listening to and addressing concerns before seeking formal approval of a proposed methane-energy project at 17th and Maple streets. Read more at WHAS-11.
- Press Release: Biogas Industry Applauds Agriculture Environmental Stewardship Act
- Kentucky State University, Simmons College agree to share $1.5 million campus as part of biodigester project
- West Louisville Community Benefits
- STAR Energy pledges 85% of organic waste to come from local sources
- Star BioEnergy Reaffirms Commitment to Locate in Louisville