Mayor Greg Fischer has lined up the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to help inject some more science, technology and environmental policy into Louisville’s debate over the process of making methane from food wastes. Read more at The Courier-Journal.
- Press Release: Biogas Industry Applauds Agriculture Environmental Stewardship Act
- Kentucky State University, Simmons College agree to share $1.5 million campus as part of biodigester project
- West Louisville Community Benefits
- STAR Energy pledges 85% of organic waste to come from local sources
- Star BioEnergy Reaffirms Commitment to Locate in Louisville